300g peeled prawns
3 tbsp grated cheddar cheese
6 hard boiled eggs (sliced)
25g butter or marge
25g plain flour
1/2 pint milk
3 tbsp freshly chopped parsley
1/4 tsp dry mustard
1. Preheat oven to 230C/450F.
2. Melt butter or margarine in a saucepan and stir in plain flour, for 1 minute. Remove from heat and gradually add the milk.
3. Bring back to the boil and stir until thickened. Season with salt and pepper, parsley and mustard, stir.
4. Arrange the eggs and prawns in an ovenproof dish then pour over the sauce and top with the grated cheese.
5. Bake for around 15-20 minutes until the cheese is golden and cooked.
We hope you have a magical Christmas and a fishy New year!