- 2 chunky cod fillets about 150g each 5oz, skinned
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 sun dried tomatoes in oil
- 50 g cheddar cheese 2oz, finely grated
- 50 g fresh white breadcrumbs 2oz
- 2 tbsp parsley chopped
- 1 tbsp tomato oil from the jar of sun dried tomatoes
Preheat the oven to 200℃/180℃ fan/gas mark 6. Lightly oil a baking sheet or line with baking parchment. Place the cod fillets on the baking sheet and season lightly with salt and pepper.
Remove the tomatoes from the oil and chop.
Mix the cheese, breadcrumbs, parsley, sun dried tomatoes and oil together in a small bowl.
Top the cod with the crumb mixture pressing down gently to pile the crumb crust on top.
Bake for 12 to 15 minutes until the cod is just flaking and the topping is golden.