As of Friday 15th April
· We are still accepting all orders
· Were happy to say we still have 95% of all our products
· Deliveries holding up well so far although, if we are unable to deliver an item we will attempt to contact you by phone and e-mail if this fails we will put in our closet substitute.
· …your delivery may arrive a day late
· But we’re confident our packaging can cope with such a delay.
We still have limited next day delivery slots but are trying to cope with demand
· Our factory shop and web business are still open an we’re still supplying the supermarkets
· We can’t amend an order once placed (sorry but we’re flat out already).
· If you place an exceptionally large order, we might cut it back.
We will try to keep you informed if your order is delayed or cannot be fulfilled.
· We will continue to operate as long as we are allowed to by the authorities . We hope you and your families keep healthy and safe.
WE STILL HAVE OVER 200 TON OF STOCK WITH OUR SUPPLIERS BEING MORE THAN ABLE TO MEET OUR DEMAND
We hope you and your families keep healthy and safe