Omega-3 fatty acids in this fish are known to prevent cardiovascular disease and cognitive decline, mainly through their ability to prevent blood clots from forming. Salmon is best eaten baked or grilled with a little oil and lemon. Salmon fillet can be stir-fried with steamed vegetables or made into salmon burgers. These fillets are very easy to cook because there are no bones. So it’s a quick and easy dish to prepare. Salmon Fillet from Frozen Fish Direct is skinless and boneless. They weigh between 140 and 170 grammes per pack and are easy to prepare. These products are sourced from Norway and are shipped in vacuum packs. This is the balanced diet to follow when you are pressed for time, or when you are too lazy to prepare after work.
Salmon is very tender, has a strong flavour and can be prepared in many ways. You can use salmon fillets as you would a baked or pan-fried fish. You can also cook it in an oven, on a barbecue or under the broiler. If you want to enjoy Salmon Fillet with a simple vinaigrette and fresh vegetables, it is very easy to prep.
Our salmon is produced by a sustainable form of aquaculture. You will be able to consume your fish guilt-free.
Frozen Salmon Recipe
- Thai Green Salmon Burger
- Orange and Cranberry Crusted Salmon Recipe
- Grilled Salmon Steaks Italian Style
- Fresh Pasta with Smoked Salmon
- Black Treacle Seared Salmon
- Salmon with Maple-Lemon Glaze
- Spiced salmon with chickpeas and spinach recipe
- Blackened Salmon With Corn, Tomato, And Avocado Salad
- Crusted Salmon
- Smoked Salmon And Dill Frittata
- Fresh Tomato and Salmon Pasta
- Salmon Steak Recipe, Pan Fried
- Individual Salmon En Croûte