Salmon is one of the most popular seafood in the UK. Fresh salmon contains roughly 94% water, about 92% protein, and small amounts of fat and bone. Salmon’s flesh is generally orange to pink, although there are some examples of white-fleshed wild salmon.
Salmon is a rich source of vitamin D, and a good source of omega-3 fatty acids, protein, vitamin B12, phosphorus, and potassium. The vast majority of salmon sold commercially are of the farmed Atlantic variety.
We offer this raw Scottish salmon that is whole, boneless, and skin on. This is a product that has been farmed.
Salmon Fillet is perfect for gatherings, fish smoking, and a host of other purposes.
Salmon gives a multi-layered, intense flavour explosion in the mouth. Do not fear, you’ll enjoy the taste of salmon if you’re not a fan of the fishy scent. As a popularly-stated fact, many people claim that salmon tastes different from other types of seafood.
Salmon, in truth, has the taste of lightly seasoned meat straight from the sea. Salmon has a light and refreshing flavour. However, keep in mind that the flavour can vary depending on how the fish is prepared.
Our Scottish salmon, which is responsibly harvested, are high quality and abundant in omega 3 and provide high benefit in daily life.
However, before it hits our stock, we go to considerable lengths to ensure that any piece of salmon meets our rigorous welfare and environmental specifications.
Frozen Salmon Recipe
- Thai Green Salmon Burger
- Orange and Cranberry Crusted Salmon Recipe
- Grilled Salmon Steaks Italian Style
- Fresh Pasta with Smoked Salmon
- Black Treacle Seared Salmon
- Salmon with Maple-Lemon Glaze
- Spiced salmon with chickpeas and spinach recipe
- Blackened Salmon With Corn, Tomato, And Avocado Salad
- Crusted Salmon
- Smoked Salmon And Dill Frittata
- Fresh Tomato and Salmon Pasta
- Salmon Steak Recipe, Pan Fried
- Individual Salmon En Croûte