A light, refreshing and incredibly delicious fish dish which can be cooked on a BBQ or in a griddle pan.
- 4 Halibut fillets
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 cloves garlic, coarsely chopped
- 25g chopped fresh coriander
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 30g butter
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat a bbq till it is hot or get a gridle pan very hot.. Squeeze the juice from the lime wedges over fish fillets, then season them with salt and pepper.
- Grill fish fillets for about 5 minutes on each side, until browned and fish can be flaked with a fork. Remove to a warm serving plate.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add the garlic; cook and stir just until fragrant, about 2 minutes. Stir in the butter, remaining lime juice and coriander. Serve Halibut with the coriander butter.