- 2 large ears corn, husked
- ½ tsp grape seed oil
- ⅛ tsp sea salt
- 1–2 fresh arbol chiles, seeded
- 1 lime zested and juiced
- 2 oz queso fresco, grated + additional for garnish (optional)
- 2 tbsp organic unsalted butter, melted, divided
- 4 lobster tails (4 oz each), in shell and split lengthwise
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh chives
Grill vegetables: Preheat grill to medium. Brush corn with oil and sprinkle with salt. Place on grill and cook uncovered, turning occasionally, until charred in spots and kernels are softened, 12 to 15 minutes. Place chile on grill in final minute. On a cutting board, remove kernels from cobs with a sharp knife. In a small bowl, reserve ½ cup kernels. To a blender, add remaining kernels, chile, lime zest and juice, queso fresco and 1 tbsp butter. Purée until smooth.
Grill lobster: Increase heat on grill to medium-high. Brush cut sides of lobster tails with remaining 1 tbsp butter. Grill flesh side down, covered, for 2 minutes, or until flesh is opaque. Set aside to cool. Remove lobster tails from shells by pulling meat away with a fork.
Divide corn purée among 4 plates. Arrange 2 lobster tail halves onto each plate. Divide reserved corn kernels, chives and additional queso (if using) among plates.