At Frozen Fish Direct, we only offer the highest quality salmon, farmed on the Scottish coast. The good winds and ideal habitat aid in the production of healthy, delicious salmon. Our salmon comes gutted but with the head still attached, and can be sliced or prepared to your liking. Weight is between 3 to 3.5 kg.
This entire Scottish Farmed Salmon adds a distinct and delicate flavour to your meal, as well as sturdy and big flakes from the fish, making it ideal for a dinner party or a large group of friends. Grilling, frying, poaching, and steaming are also great cooking ideas. Enhance the subtlety quality of the salmon with a strong or spicy seasoning. Use peeled, mashed new potatoes with mayonnaise for garnish, and minted watercress on the side to enhance the freshness and flavour.
Scottish Salmon is highly sustainable and when grown in Scotland, it is at its tastiest and freshest. This implies that this fish has a shorter journey than any other farmed fish. The freshly caught salmon is gutted, washed, and chilled at sea before being vacuum-packed and shipped to our facility.
Frozen Salmon Recipe
- Thai Green Salmon Burger
- Orange and Cranberry Crusted Salmon Recipe
- Grilled Salmon Steaks Italian Style
- Fresh Pasta with Smoked Salmon
- Black Treacle Seared Salmon
- Salmon with Maple-Lemon Glaze
- Spiced salmon with chickpeas and spinach recipe
- Blackened Salmon With Corn, Tomato, And Avocado Salad
- Crusted Salmon
- Smoked Salmon And Dill Frittata
- Fresh Tomato and Salmon Pasta
- Salmon Steak Recipe, Pan Fried
- Individual Salmon En Croûte