Vietnam is where these Marinated King Prawns are grown and produced. They’ve been marinating in a special blend of spices and herbs that we’ve made. They’re also great as a canape, on a party platter, or as a surf and turf menu component. Serve over plain rice or a bed of salad leaves.
Frozen Prawns Recipe
- Wild Rice Courgette Fennel and Prawn Stir Fry
- Tiger Prawns with Fresh Tomato and Basil Sauce
- Tiger Prawn Stir Fry
- Thai Satay Prawns
- Roasted Butterflied Tiger Prawns in Garlic Butter
- Prawns with Spicy Dipping Sauce
- Cajun Prawn and Crab Jambalaya
- Butter and Garlic Prawns
- A Pint of Prawns
- Coconut Prawns With Two Dipping Sauces
- Lemony Prawn & Pea Risotto
- Buttery Chilli Prawns
- Chilli Prawn And Basil Pasta
What Do Marinated King Prawns Taste Like?
The marinade will adhere to the flesh of the prawns, giving them a taste boost. And, since the prawns are marinated with the shells intact, remind your friends and family to suck the shells; they’re almost as good as the meat. The prawns would taste amazing whether they are roasted in the oven or cooked under the grill.
Responsibly-Sourced King Prawns
These prawns are sustainably sourced, and they’ve been certified. A third-party assessor also approves them to demonstrate that our company complies with both social and environmental requirements. It also takes into account social and environmental impacts, as well as ethical criteria.