Prawns are rich in omega 3 fatty acids and monounsaturated fatty acids, which have all been linked to lower bad cholesterol levels. Prawns are also rich in vitamin B6, magnesium, potassium, calcium, and vitamin B12. These are deveined farmed peeled prawns with a 30% water glaze, approximately 60 prawns per bag. Our deveined prawns have no fillers, artificial flavourings, or colours. They’re simple to prepare and cook. They’re versatile and can be used in a variety of dishes.
What Do Prawns Taste Like?
The flavour of deveined prawns is excellent. Our prawns are delicious and fresh. We don’t recommend cooking them for too long because they get tough. They can be used in many ways, such as stir-fries, curries, and pasta dishes. If you want to make the dish tastier, add some chilli and garlic.
Frozen Prawns Recipe
- Wild Rice Courgette Fennel and Prawn Stir Fry
- Tiger Prawns with Fresh Tomato and Basil Sauce
- Tiger Prawn Stir Fry
- Thai Satay Prawns
- Roasted Butterflied Tiger Prawns in Garlic Butter
- Prawns with Spicy Dipping Sauce
- Cajun Prawn and Crab Jambalaya
- Butter and Garlic Prawns
- A Pint of Prawns
- Coconut Prawns With Two Dipping Sauces
- Lemony Prawn & Pea Risotto
- Buttery Chilli Prawns
- Chilli Prawn And Basil Pasta
These prawns have been accredited as being sustainably sourced. They’ve already been certified by a third-party evaluator to show that our business meets both social and environmental standards. It also considers social and environmental consequences, as well as legal considerations.