Prawns are a sustainable food source that is also helpful to your wellbeing and that of your family. This 908g bag has a total weight of 545g and contains approximately 24 prawns. Prawns are a great source of protein and contain many of the essential amino acids. Because of their low-fat content, prawns are a safe weight-loss snack in a series of tests. From a wide variety of cuisines, prawns are simple to cook and very popular. Toss it with your favourite pasta or make a seafood stew. Alternatively, you may incorporate them into a seafood sauce, like tartar sauce, or dipping sauce. They can also be baked easily with garlic and lemon.
Frozen Prawns Recipe
- Wild Rice Courgette Fennel and Prawn Stir Fry
- Tiger Prawns with Fresh Tomato and Basil Sauce
- Tiger Prawn Stir Fry
- Thai Satay Prawns
- Roasted Butterflied Tiger Prawns in Garlic Butter
- Prawns with Spicy Dipping Sauce
- Cajun Prawn and Crab Jambalaya
- Butter and Garlic Prawns
- A Pint of Prawns
- Coconut Prawns With Two Dipping Sauces
- Lemony Prawn & Pea Risotto
- Buttery Chilli Prawns
- Chilli Prawn And Basil Pasta
It’s preferable to eat them with the tail and shell intact, as this helps you to consume them all in one piece. The flesh of the prawn is revamped before cooked, and the taste is typically sweet with a touch of salt. They go well with pasta and can be used in a variety of cocktails.
All of Frozen Fish Direct’s prawn products are sustainably sourced, and all of our products have earned sustainable certifications.